An interactive blueprint of creativity; Gain a powerful tool to drive your creativity, boost your memory and transform your life!
Create your success ; unlock your creativity with Mind Mapping Workshop
The powerful Mind Mapping technique will enrich your life and bring you success and satisfaction both at work and at home.
Vibhuti Is a licensed instructor of “Mind Mapping and Creativity” and is one of the pioneers in this powerful creative success tool in Middle East region.
She is personally trained in The ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor Course by inventor of Mind Mapping, Tony Buzan and CEO of OpenGenius
What is Mind Mapping?
When you use Mind Maps on a daily basis, you will find that your life becomes more productive, fulfilled, and successful on every level. There are no limits to the number of thoughts, ideas and connections that your brain can make, which means that there are no limits to the different ways you can use Mind Maps to help you. This powerful concept is created by globally acclaimed expert Tony Buzan.
What Makes It Unique?
A Mind Map is a powerful graphic technique which provides a universal key to unlock the potential of the brain. It harnesses the full range of cortical skills – word, image, number, logic, rhythm, colour and spatial awareness – in a single, uniquely powerful manner. In so doing, it gives you the freedom to roam the infinite expanses of your brain.
Mind Map to Unleash Your Creative Potential & Achieve More Success in Any Field
- The Mind Map can be applied to every aspect of life where improved learning and clearer thinking will enhance human performance.
- Mind map can help you express something in a way that’s easier for you to do than if you only used sounds and words.
- Engage your brain; the act of drawing or printing the information helps you put your thoughts together.
- Gain more naturally flowing creative process and recall the information 50% faster!
Key take away of the workshop:
A tool kit of essential techniques and skills
- How to create Mind Maps
- Imap software
- Thinking Styles
- The most important graph of the World Learning Graph
- The applications of mind maps in business and personal life
On a practical level, Mind Maps can help you manage your workload, plan presentations and help understand complex decision making process. You can use mind mapping to simplify work situations and take more meaningful decisions without taking the stress.
Take your performance and productivity to a superior level and utilize your limitless creative potential with mind mapping techniques.
Contact Vibhuti and walk confidently towards a more creative and productive business and work life.